5.18.2007

Here is a photo of me playing tuero (hide 'n' seek) with some of my new friends in the marketplace. Like so many Peace Corps volunteers worldwide, most of my best friends are under the age of twelve. Special thanks to a gringo named Justin who snapped this photo while he was helping a local NGO that sells eyeglasses to campesinos at cost.


The teachers' strike came to an end this week and I have started introducing myself in the schools that I will be working in. Hopefully I will be teaching lesson plans within a couple of weeks. I am doing well--I'll write more once I have more to talk about!




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOLA QUERIDO AMIGO, ESTA FOTO ESTUVO MUY BUENA SABES, TE FELICITO POR TU TRABAJO CON LOS NIÑOS Y LA COMUNIDAD DE GUATEMALA.

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home